Welcome to the RareWire Community Board. Use the field below to add your own contribution or find answers in existing topics. 

App Creation Studio Topics 6

The Master 3 years ago in fusebox for Android • updated by kwallace (Android Developer) 3 years ago 1
Hi and thanks for support.
I've downloaded Android Fusebox, but everytime I try to login in app reply with "Authentication Failed" error.
There's a way to fix it? Thanks
Under review
Emfluence_India 3 years ago in fusebox for Android • updated by icahill (Administrator) 3 years ago 29
I have a app built (simplest of the simple). When I am trying to refresh it on my Android, it says "There was an error with your request. Please try again."

What could be the reason?
Under review
Emfluence_India 3 years ago in fusebox for Android • updated 3 years ago 2
Hi,
I am absolutely newbie in this part of the world and want to start by saying sorry for my silliest of questions!

I have created an App in RareWire ("Hello World") and now want it to see on my Android device. Installed Fusebox already.

I went on to "Publish" page and selected "Build Your App for Android" option which is showing "Free during beta". But it is not letting me go pass this page and saying "Invalid credit card information". If it is free why I am asked for this?

How can I test my App on the device? Do I have to pay even for testing ?

Regards,
Subrata Sarkar
Lcdrgreg 4 years ago in fusebox for Android • updated by kwallace (Android Developer) 3 years ago 2
Does canvas not work for android?  Getting a unrecognized tag name error.
+1
Under review
sovtek 4 years ago in fusebox for Android • updated by icahill (Administrator) 4 years ago 3
For my app "NFL Magazine", when viewing in Nexus 7, I noticed that when I scroll through pages, it's a bit choppy. Also, when I switch orientations, it takes a few seconds even to recognize the switch.. It's not smooth at all as within my iPad. Any idea why? Is this a Fusebox for Android problem, an Android problem, on a code problem?
android
+1
Answered
thillsman 4 years ago in fusebox for Android • updated 4 years ago 2
I'm working on what will be my first Android app and testing it in Fusebox. What can I put in the device attribute of the platform tag?
platform android